joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2013 OBS

metalicwx366

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice!! At least lets hope for any rain we can get. Very winter like here today with highs in the mid to upper 40's and wet all day!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mackerel_sky" data-cid="1976439" data-time="1357082457"><p>

.31 so far today.Greenville,SC area</p></blockquote>

Burns, my good sir, you are, I believe, .01 degrees away from being abbynormal, lol.  And after midnight the next night is when I go out street sledding.  I sure hope I don't meet you down at the cross roads, because I doubt either of us could stop :) 

Cheston, I only just started getting rain, that wasn't mist or drizzle, a few hours ago, though it's coming down hard now.  I'm up to .4 but way off your totals...way to go!  Tony

Burns, my good sir, you are, I believe, .01 degrees away from being abbynormal, lol.  And after midnight the next night is when I go out street sledding.  I sure hope I don't meet you down at the cross roads, because I doubt either of us could stop :) 

Cheston, I only just started getting rain, that wasn't mist or drizzle, a few hours ago, though it's coming down hard now.  I'm up to .4 but way off your totals...way to go!  Tony

I didn't get much more from what I could tell. When I looked at the gauge through the window it looked like 1.6" but it was 5am so I could be crazy.

Archived