Newest Member
    Dump Trump
December 26-27 Winter Storm Part 2

Hoosier

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol are area is the no snow zone haha seems like that a lot

I think your still in a good area though for this storm even though the NAM went SE

Sent from my iPhone 5 using

Tapatalk!

that's a negative.... the edge of the Deformation band on sim radar.... literally cuts across the county that my parents live in... there's gotta be something wrong with this run... just gotta be... and not just for the sake of my parents ears either lol

LOL...

You and me both..

I admit though that it had looked like it was gonna go wide right and even miss those guys/se MI crew as well.

If that sucker would phase just a few hours sooner we'd have a repeat of the 18z if not a bit more juiced up. But on the bright side, we probably won't have to deal with SEMI posters complaining about the dryslot? Positive thinking I suppose.

If that sucker would phase just a few hours sooner we'd have a repeat of the 18z if not a bit more juiced up. But on the bright side, we probably won't have to deal with SEMI posters complaining about the dryslot? Positive thinking I suppose.

Don't remember the last time there was a close miss with a storm this big to the south. Usually its vice versa.

While this run still keeps extreme SE Michigan in the game, the trend will probably end their hopes soon enough.

I'm looking at probably less than tonight's Christmas miracle... An inch or two.

Jon

Hey now...though I get clocked this run with about a foot of snow, it is the NAM. No doubt that there is a southeast shift in the guidance. Will be interesting to see if the GFS resembles this latest run...

Archived