• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 27th - 28th Snow Potential

Ice Warrior commander

I like Phils discussion even if they are NPR like. A break from the JBs and Cantore style

it's a work in progress for certain. just testing out different ways to put them together and avoid technical glitches etc. kind of has to be slow/steady right now to make sure i don't waste 20 minutes of prep/recording to have something go wrong mid-way through it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's a work in progress for certain. just testing out different ways to put them together and avoid technical glitches etc. kind of has to be slow/steady right now to make sure i don't waste 20 minutes of prep/recording to have something go wrong mid-way through it.

Jeez I never watched them before. I'll have to check them out.

Yeah I just think the GFS is over-doing it a bit, which would shift it a bit south. My operational forecast so far is for a chance of light snow up here but keeping the bulk of accumulating snows down in CNE area between I-90 and the Lakes Region of NH.

there's a bunch of inter-related moving parts that won't be known for a while yet i think.

where and how strong is the upper level feature that sets up near the DS region?

how strong and concentrated will the energy be coming down into the plains?

where exactly will it cross the border into the US?

haha...they aren't very good right now. but i've got some stuff in the works that i'm looking forward to.

You have come a long ways man, its awesome to watch your development and you do a great service for CC. I know the night I stopped in your chat I could tell people really respected you and your opinion.

Thanks..Do you think Brian, Ryan, Phil, Cold Front and others who gave me all kinds of crap yesterday will offer nice words like that? Lol..Seriously though I appreciate it

How far NW do you think it can come? Would we be in danger of a changeover?

Kudos on the Euro coming north that was a good call, But the GFS went north as well, In all seriousness, You get folks giving it to you because of your posting style, You are over the top on occasion, As some may find it very humorous, Others at times find it annoying, We all want to see snow here and don't need to start BY wars, A lot of this is in jest but gets taken to far at times, Making reasonable calls when all guidance shows a scenario is one thing, But refuting science to suit your preference when you have Mets saying otherwise is another, Carry on, Hopefully we all see snow this winter starting with the storm on the 28th

Suspense builds....well it is the NAM..lol. I don't think I'll be shocked one way or another at this point.

Agreed. But, I wouldn't say the NAM is suppressing it. Beyond the model's end, I can see an extrapolaiton that could still sharpen the trough enough to get something not too disimilar to the EC's placement.

Regardless--it is too far out to give it much heed.

Agreed. But, I wouldn't say the NAM is suppressing it. Beyond the model's end, I can see an extrapolaiton that could still sharpen the trough enough to get something not too disimilar to the EC's placement.

laugh.png Fook the Nam, Its in uselessness range

Nah, the NAM is totally cooked with the storm. Extrapolating it will give the fish a nice storm.

Archived