HPC chucks long and deep to the tight end

EATHER IMPACTS

===============

MODERATE PRECIPITATION IS EXPECTED TO SPREAD UP THE CENTRAL

APPALACHIANS THROUGH NEW ENGLAND AND NORTHERN MID-ATLANTIC STATES

TUESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY AS A LOW SWINGS OFFSHORE THE NEW ENGLAND

COAST BEFORE MOVING INTO ATLANTIC CANADA THURSDAY. THIS

PRECIPITATION COULD BE IN THE FORM OF MODERATE TO HEAVY SNOW

ACROSS THE NORTHERN MID-ATLANTIC STATES AND NEW ENGLAND.

Thanks..Do you think Brian, Ryan, Phil, Cold Front and others who gave me all kinds of crap yesterday will offer nice words like that? Lol..Seriously though I appreciate it

How far NW do you think it can come? Would we be in danger of a changeover?

:facepalm:

you only get crap because you post in absolutes, do this :lol: everytime you read something you don't like, take all of our posts out of context, and offer very little reasoning behind your KTOL-must-get-the-worst-weather-of-every-event-posts.

no one else really posts in your special CtBlizz way.

facepalm.png

you only get crap because you post in absolutes, do this laugh.png everytime you read something you don't like, take all of our posts out of context, and offer very little reasoning behind your KTOL-must-get-the-worst-weather-of-every-event-posts.

no one else really posts in your special CtBlizz way.

Apology not accepted

My gut says ORH takes this one home... and as much as it pains me to say it, I have to say Blizz looks in a good spot after looking at all the ensembles and variety of solutions. But as usual, ORH seems to be just far enough SE in those off-shore solutions, and just far enough NW in the closer to the coast solutions.

My gut says ORH takes this one home... and as much as it pains me to say it, I have to say Blizz looks in a good spot after looking at all the ensembles and variety of solutions. But as usual, ORH seems to be just far enough SE in those off-shore solutions, and just far enough NW in the closer to the coast solutions.

You were in a decent spot on the GFS. Maybe not jackpot, but nice mid level stuff going on there.

We are just trying to get you more followers...get your name out there in the forecasting worlds.

Well I've been asking you to hire me for sales/ marketing. I have great ideas to help improve your video discussions. Starting with showing some emotion and reflection in your voice . And eliminating all thise filler words like umm and uh and ahh..

You were in a decent spot on the GFS. Maybe not jackpot, but nice mid level stuff going on there.

Yeah I just think the GFS is over-doing it a bit, which would shift it a bit south. My operational forecast so far is for a chance of light snow up here but keeping the bulk of accumulating snows down in CNE area between I-90 and the Lakes Region of NH.

Well I've been asking you to hire me for sales/ marketing. I have great ideas to help improve your video discussions. Starting with showing some emotion and reflection in your voice . And eliminating all thise filler words like umm and uh and ahh..

I like Phils discussion even if they are NPR like. A break from the JBs and Cantore style

it's not as easy as you might think to sit and put one of those together...gotta start somewhere. but thanks for that.

Yeah I just think the GFS is over-doing it a bit, which would shift it a bit south. My operational forecast so far is for a chance of light snow up here but keeping the bulk of accumulating snows down in CNE area between I-90 and the Lakes Region of NH.

It is the NW outlier, but it is leading the way so something to think about. I suppose it could trend SE at 12z, but I also think the 12z euro will come a little more NW.

Archived