amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Tidbits and teasers from the web

POWERSTROKE

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love reading JB on a boring Saturday night, even has a snow map out for next weekend showing snow all the way down to GA/SC border, essentially up I-85 through the MA/NE.  Talks about a retrograding flow which has been mentioned by others.

Is he generating this snow map himself?  Is he just showing where the potential is or what?  I would hope he isn't throwing up totals already, LOL!

Is he generating this snow map himself?  Is he just showing where the potential is or what?  I would hope he isn't throwing up totals already, LOL!

He drew it, his thoughts on a how storm could setup and affect the EC.  He picked apart the Euro, all very convincing....I am on board. :-)

He drew it, his thoughts on a how storm could setup and affect the EC.  He picked apart the Euro, all very convincing....I am on board. :-)

Okay, I will throw my lot in, too.  Why not?  I'm desperate for a Big Dog and the winter is almost over!  :violin:

There definitely is the potential there for a Big Dog, so he may be right.

Okay, I will throw my lot in, too.  Why not?  I'm desperate for a Big Dog and the winter is almost over!  :violin:

There definitely is the potential there for a Big Dog, so he may be right.

I would be just as happy with a 70F weather right now so if it's going to be miserably cold, it better snow!  Can't believe what is happening to Kansas City, they have been skunked all year, and are looking really good to go well above there average in less than 7 days in two monster events.  Gives me hope that someone from SC to DC can do the same in the next 2 weeks.

where do we look at his snow map for next weekendish  and listen to JB

You have to pay for weatherbell.  I am not plugging weatherbell at all, but they do have some great model maps.  They actually have Euro ENS precip/temp output, which no other affordable site has.  I actually pay for 3 sites (SV,AW, WB), all three have there advantages, I know, dumb, but I love fiddling with the models.

I would be just as happy with a 70F weather right now so if it's going to be miserably cold, it better snow!  Can't believe what is happening to Kansas City, they have been skunked all year, and are looking really good to go well above there average in less than 7 days in two monster events.  Gives me hope that someone from SC to DC can do the same in the next 2 weeks.

I agree Asheville has had .2 of snow and the average to date is suppose to be 7 inches.  one big storm would put us over that 7 inches easily I'm pulling for JB and at least one big dog.

Archived