• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tidbits and teasers from the web

POWERSTROKE

I don't get JB's update from last night, he isn't buying the low up north over the lakes splitting and phasing with the southern piece of energy, but he mentions blizzard of 88 which I assume is a big NE winter storm.  There isn't going to be a big bomb unless the splitting occurs.  But than he goes into say this could be the first of 2 or 3 attempts at snow in the MA states.  He did say he liked what the 0z control run had, which would have been yesterday mornings control run, I don't recall what it showed.

in his video today he did show nc getting snow.  He said gfs would go way south before all come north.  He also said after this a coule day warm up and then a storm forms in gulf and shoots up getting southeast again around day 12.  So who knows?  That's just what he is showing

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in his video today he did show nc getting snow.  He said gfs would go way south before all come north.  He also said after this a coule day warm up and then a storm forms in gulf and shoots up getting southeast again around day 12.  So who knows?  That's just what he is showing

That aligns with what the Euro control run has been showing for several days.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. :lmao: Everything is called global warming or climate change nowadays.

Yeah, similar to the way folks overuse teleconnection theories to define and predict real-time sensible wx. If anything, there is an occasional general relationship operationally.

Jb and Dt were right frim the beginning. Who would have thought they would be

Did NC get their snow storm last week?

You should know the answer. Jb mentioned next week a couple of weeks ago. I believe that was when you said that storm would happen we all would guarantee it. I believe you missed big time. But glad u brought up old news. Good one

I have no idea what you're talking about. A link to my post would be nice.

snowed here in western nc.

Yep. Nobody mentioning anything about jb and out of the blue here it comes. Im glad ive moved on to spring with work and not trying to start arguments. Guess i have to go look in feb discussion where Marietta was banking on snow. But we all forgot about that. So funny. Bring on spring

Yep. Nobody mentioning anything about jb and out of the blue here it comes. Im glad ive moved on to spring with work and not trying to start arguments. Guess i have to go look in feb discussion where Marietta was banking on snow. But we all forgot about that. So funny. Bring on spring

The one storm I jumped on was the thread I started. "Widremann says its going to snow" thread.

Archived