Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12z Model Thread - 12/16/10

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

question is, is there a trend with the EURO or is this just ONE RUN. i know last nites 0z had a SLIGHT NW shift but some Mets claimed it wasnt really a shift at all. so yea, the EURO looks amazing for coastal big cities, but is it a hiccup or the beginning of a trend?

Considering pretty much every model's latest run shifted west, I would say that adds some hope that it is a trend and not just a hiccup *fingers crossed*

question is, is there a trend with the EURO or is this just ONE RUN. i know last nites 0z had a SLIGHT NW shift but some Mets claimed it wasnt really a shift at all. so yea, the EURO looks amazing for coastal big cities, but is it a hiccup or the beginning of a trend?

Last night's euro was an amazing shift west from the previous run which had it out by Bermuda lol.  I would think the SW coming onshore in a better sampled area is the reason this is happening and 0z tonight should be the clincher as we get the current storm to get out of the way to make things more clear.  With the way its going now, another shift west by 50 miles is entirely possible and would bring mixing issues close to the coast-- let's hope that doesnt happen. 

Archived