Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12z Model Thread - 12/16/10

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trend is our friend... one more run with that kind of shift and we're in serious business.

eastern long island is going get killed .. sorta reminds me of last winter with the massive snow storms. 2 big ones in a week. times period the blizzard that dumps 24 inches in my area and then the other one that dumped nearly 20 inches a week or 2 later

eastern long island is going get killed .. sorta reminds me of last winter with the massive snow storms. 2 big ones in a week. times period the blizzard that dumps 24 inches in my area and then the other one that dumped nearly 20 inches a week or 2 later

You North Fork people always get a bit more then us Hamptons people. This should be REAL interesting.

You North Fork people always get a bit more then us Hamptons people. This should be REAL interesting.

yeah u guys down there tend to have some mixing issues on some storms and we tend to miss out on it.. just got my new track drive snow blower and lawnmower plow ready and should be having fun plowing for state:)

okx is on board but they also noted the next system in there afternoon talks

THE MODELS THEN SHOW A SECOND STORM...POSSIBLY EVEN

CUTOFF...TRACKING TO THE S IN THE WED-THU TIME FRAME. HAVE CHANCE

POPS FOR SNOW TUE NIGHT-WEDNESDAY TO REFLECT BEST POSSIBILITY WITH

SLIGHT CHANCE POPS WEDNESDAY NIGHT IN CASE SLOWER ECMWF IS CORRECT.

FOR NOW IT APPEARS THURSDAY SHOULD BE DRY.

Archived