Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Cane Sandy Obs-New England

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A live feed of Preston Beach. This beach is on the town line between Marblehead and Swampscott 15 miles NE of Boston. Should be fun to watch Sandy's progress at the shorline.

http://www.ustream.t...-storm-coverage

Great location, know it well.

If this camera were installed in 1991 people would have seen a lot of damage from that spot, we'll see what happens this time around.

I am at Greenhill beach, South Kingstown, R.I. House is about quarter mile back from salt pond, direct view to Atlantic. Nothing in between but my elevation is about sixty feet. I look south down Charlestown beach. Starting to get breezy, trees moving. Some large surf starting to arrive . Generator ready.my two retrievers with me . Will report in as it gets interesting

Follow the board all the time and appreciate the expert discussion. Figure I can add some observations from RI South coast

I am at Greenhill beach, South Kingstown, R.I. House is about quarter mile back from salt pond, direct view to Atlantic. Nothing in between but my elevation is about sixty feet. I look south down Charlestown beach. Starting to get breezy, trees moving. Some large surf starting to arrive . Generator ready.my two retrievers with me . Will report in as it gets interesting

Follow the board all the time and appreciate the expert discussion. Figure I can add some observations from RI South coast

Did they close Charlestown Beach Rd? My cousin has a house off Cedar Rd and we thought about going down there to check it out but figured they would close it off.

Archived