mowsee447
    Newest Member
    mowsee447
Who Needs Hazel When You Have Sandy

CT Rain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The blocking is so strong, that there might actually be some room for error in this setup. Incredible considering how volatile the setup is.

i have been thinking that is why the euro has been so damn consistent with the phase. the off the charts blocking must give more room for error than some are seeing. i mean how else does the euro phase/bomb this in some way shape or form for the last upteen runs this far out?

Two concerns being in the seafood industry for me:

1) I know a ton of small boats planning to make a tuna fishing trip to George's Bank for Thurs-Sat. Anything goes wrong and you're toast.

2) I have a meeting on our oyster farm on Tuesday morning in Osterville with a big restaurant group.

Well it's nice to see this at 156hrs out, but lots of time left.

I take great risk in saying this, but somehow I don't think that standard accuracy curve applies in this case. To many forebodes coming from bigger statistical packages than normal extends a somewhat higher confidence interval.

That's the way I see this right now - in other words, perhaps a D6 outlook for this beast beats a D3 for more pedestrian systems.

I really do still believe that the GFS is not getting a proficient sampling over the Pacific into its grids, because the flow is flat enough off the west coast of N/A that the s/w dynamics are having to be sat derived -

I take great risk in saying this, but somehow I don't think that standard accuracy curve applies in this case. To many forebodes coming from bigger statistical packages than normal extends a somewhat higher confidence interval.

That's the way I see this right now - in other words, perhaps a D6 outlook for this beast beats a D3 for more pedestrian systems.

I really do still believe that the GFS is not getting a proficient sampling over the Pacific into its grids, because the flow is flat enough off the west coast of N/A that the s/w dynamics are having to be sat derived -

Well it's definitely the risk for sure. We'll see what the ensembles do, but the consistency of the euro has been rather significant.

Archived