• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Mid to late October disco/banter thread.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To answer everyone's question..I got 5 posted without any kind of warning yesterday. A certain person has had it out for me for some time..and made a post yesterday to illicit a response from me and as soon as he got the response he knew he would get..he took it upon himself to 5 post me..Again without provocation or warning. This is how he treats long standing posters..who by the way had never even been warned before in 10+ years on the boards. Look at some of the posts yesterday in the Sandy thread..and I'm the one that gets banned. He has a personal vendetta against me..It's what happens when you put someone in a power position that should not be there.

That being said..make today the best day you've ever had

To answer everyone's question..I got 5 posted without any kind of warning yesterday. A certain person has had it out for me for some time..and made a post yesterday to illicit a response from me and as soon as he got the response he knew he would get..he took it upon himself to 5 post me..Again without provocation or warning. This is how he treats long standing posters..who by the way had never even been warned before in 10+ years on the boards. Look at some of the posts yesterday in the Sandy thread..and I'm the one that gets banned. He has a personal vendetta against me..It's what happens when you put someone in a power position that should not be there.

That being said..make today the best day you've ever had

I for one think this was wrong. Whoever 5 posted Blizz should fix that and apologize

Its not hard to figure this out, He had an exchange with the individual

Archived