EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Mid-Atlantic tropical thread

Ian

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw some talk on the main page, but even if SEP is in effect, it's mainly for the main thread. I can't imagine Ian, Randy and Midlo would SEP in here...as long as we aren't ridiculous (which we, as a subforum, tend not to be)

agree. I think we know when to dial back the chatter in most cases. We are only 4 pages long at this point which is good. Now if this thing does go EC I fully expect this thread to get hopping.

Pretty much. We're trying to cater to everyone here. Amateur hobbyists have the banter thread in the main forum and the subforum threads devoted to the tropics and the hard core science nerdy stuff goes in the main thread.

You (and rest of staff) are doing a great job, that main thread is great. Don't let those weenies get to you.

The GFS traps it in the SE and the Euro has a ridge over us, so that is something to watch as we go remnant-hunting.

Yeah it might be tough to get it up to us ... want a strong trough in the central U.S. .. lead low over northern border area is a bit fast to want to pull it harder.

Archived