• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Summer update II: As of July 10, SNE region's 4 primary climo sites are all solidly above normal nearing mid July

Typhoon Tip

Cant wait till Tuesday night....the zone forecast for Wed-Sat looks awesome with some below normal temps: highs in the mid 70s with lows in the 40s. Sign me up.

Wednesday

Partly sunny. Not as warm with highs in the mid 70s.

Wednesday Night

Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s.

Thursday through Friday

Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Lows in the upper 40s.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

78.7 with light sprinkles..feels like Africa

LOL...yeah that's the most humid time when you get that cloudy, haze, with light rain that just continues to slowly saturate the lower atmosphere with moisture. I'm sure you love it.

We've got that too...cloudy and very hazy with a spritz of rain for 2 minutes that does nothing but make it more humid.

god this makes so little sense...yet the models are going to succeed...

The NAO is climbing vehemently in every GFS ensemble member, and judging by the Euro mean, that's probably true there, as well. Yet they keep plowing this huge negative anomaly through Ontario, which succeeds at trumping the preferred teleconnector response along the MA.

Eh, maybe it's a summer thing -

god this makes so little sense...yet the models are going to succeed...

The NAO is climbing vehemently in every GFS ensemble member, and judging by the Euro mean, that's probably true there, as well. Yet they keep plowing this huge negative anomaly through Ontario, which succeeds at trumping the preferred teleconnector response along the MA.

Eh, maybe it's a summer thing -

Everyone always says the NAO doesn't really matter or correlate with our weather this time if year vs the cold season. But I'm not sure if that's like a weather wives tale.

Everyone always says the NAO doesn't really matter or correlate with our weather this time if year vs the cold season. But I'm not sure if that's like a weather wives tale.

It does correlate, but the signal is much weaker in summer vs winter here. In fact, there is actually an inverse signal for the M.A. and southeast US...i.e a -NAO promotes warmth in summer vs cold in the winter there. However, in New England, both seasons promote cooler weather except northern Maine where a -NAO in winter actually is slightly warmer. The cooler signal is much more robust in winter though....so its not all that unusual to see warmth in summer during a -NAO or cooler weather in a +NAO.

At least it is plain as day that there is a campaign against me as well as the New England sub-forum. Petty little people with petty little lives doing petty little crimes. Our own Etaunton is in on it so know thy enemy.

You aren't a very creative person. You're a sheep, a follower. Why are you in here? To stir the pot? To curry favor? I've let your posts slide because I'd rather not have a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Bad form.

It's because they are total wussies. They can't get to me using the language. They can't ban me for any true infraction, I've never made one. They have to resort to dirty pool. I see this as a total victory. They've made asses out of themselves in front of our whole sub-forum. This transparent maneuver shows how badly the haters want to get to me. It also shows how vacant their lives must be.lol I'm glad you guys see it so clearly. Remember this when my eventual assassination comes. The great thing is, I'll still have a fabulous time living it up while they remain mired in their own sh*t. Remember me when it snows.

I wasn't going to say anything about any of this, but you really stepped over the line with Bob. You have a history of going off and calling people cowards, weasels, wussies when you don't get your way, and it's pretty dirty, especially to Bob. I don't give a damn what you say or think about me, but Bob is trying to do what's right for the board and I can't say he made the best decision because I didn't even see what he moved, despite your lame toddler like tantrum about how "THEY" did this and "THEY" did that and THEY are...THEY THEY THEY, when it was only the actions of ONE person. Paranoia is a b**ch.

If there's a chance that Bob was wrong, who among staff wants to go to bat for you, after you laid down the most overdone, vicious attack on Bob. Then you kept going with accusations of being a trader, etc. How old are you? I moderate people in the MA and to date, not one of them -even those who don't care for me-has called me a trader, weasel or trying to "curry favor". One day, and I don't expect it to be soon, you'll realize your culpability in the reason why you're banned from OT and the only member in the history of both American and Eastern to be unanimously banned from another region's subforum. But nah...it's everybody else. The staff has clearly conspired against a totally innocent poster.

The irony of this all is that the man you called a weasel of the highest order....your fellow SNE'r who you thoroughly threw under the bus was the ONLY one there who stood up for you and said you weren't a bad guy before you went on your stupid tirade. So while you sit up there and through out taunts about how we should remember you when it snows and how you are having a fabulous life because you get more frozen water than everyone, I hope you remember that this is the type of behavior that landed you where you are now.

Enjoy your total victory.

Steady light rain here now. What a chamber end of week and weekend upcoming.

Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.

Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.

Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.

Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.

Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61.

Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

No, but there will be alot of +4's. That my friend is a torch..no way you can spin that

I'd be surprised if we saw a single +4 for the month. You are underestimating just how much even a couple -1 or -2 type days lop off those positive departures.

Archived