• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Summer update II: As of July 10, SNE region's 4 primary climo sites are all solidly above normal nearing mid July

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact is, as many have told you, there has been nothing unbearable about the weather this Summer. Most places outside of the concrete jungles and the I-95 corridor haven't even seen a true heat wave. The heat has had no teeth. Even better Summer is just flying by and this will all be over soon. Very soon. I'll likely have the first frost in 60 days or less. If it gets truly hot here I'll admit it. So far, meh.

You miss the entire point nobody is saying extreme, just day after day of solid above normal weather.

Thankfully this winter looks mild and snowless:)

Bye, Im away August 12th-25th.

Donny's been great all summer..Looks like the last week of July is another brutal week for us

EC ens continue to say otherwise, which d15 is now through 7/29. The big ridge over the central plains/Rockies just won't relent. There will probably a lot of warm, comfortable days in there with good sleeping weather (for those who love that term in OT).

EC ens continue to say otherwise, which d15 is now through 7/29. The big ridge over the central plains/Rockies just won't relent. There will probably a lot of warm, comfortable days in there with good sleeping weather (for those who love that term in OT).

Yeah I don't see that week as brutal by any means...or on any model.

Would there be an argument if this were January and about to go -5 and greater at BOS and ORH in the next couple days? No, we would not and anyone saying otherwise would be banned.

dude...no one is arguing that is hasn't been warm. no one. you don't get it - or if you do you're just being a PITA - it's the constant talk...post after stupid post. day after day.

dude...no one is arguing that is hasn't been warm. no one. you don't get it - or if you do you're just being a PITA - it's the constant talk...post after stupid post. day after day.

Phil, if you dont like my posting style, my love for life, the way I describe it and my positive outlook, the why dont you just put me on ignore? I mean you have been riding me for years now, I think its funny as this is the internet and could care less but why dont you just end the obvious misery and put me on ignore?

Phil, if you dont like my posting style, my love for life, the way I describe it and my positive outlook, the why dont you just put me on ignore? I mean you have been riding me for years now, I think its funny as this is the internet and could care less but why dont you just end the obvious misery and put me on ignore?

alright. done.

How come u never say a thing about the drivel that MRG posts to the opposite extreme ?

Meteorology not modelology. You guys love to think the Euro ens are always correct. They've been too cool all summer, adjust for seasonal trends and pattern says go above normal last week of month

You also think we implied cooler than normal which we did not.

Meteorology not modelology. You guys love to think the Euro ens are always correct. They've been too cool all summer, adjust for seasonal trends and pattern says go above normal last week of month

They have? They've pretty much been nailing the H5 pattern and where the core of the heat is. With a stronger westerly component and a pretty much torched NAMER the troughs are only cooling us down to AOA max temps with dry days. I think a few of us in here saw the idea of keeping the big heat again to our SW and hence the idea to go < +2F for July, but with all of these sunny W/NW flow days there's no way to really knock the larger positive departures down.

My avg min this month currently sits at 58.7F and my monthly high min to date is 64.3F, and I don't even radiate that well. CON is running -0.5F from their normal July min. Obviously the mins have been kept up a bit in the urban centers and along the coast, but in the interior countryside it's been nice.

Archived