e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Northeast Severe/Convective/Thunder thread III

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i bet the sky in Hartford would have been fun to watch evolve over the last hour. That activity over them just popped in the last 20 minutes. Probably some dark flat bases there first. These storms orienting W to E in CT demarcate the 70 DPs from the < 70. Meanwhile, mass should be solidly anviled over by those.

Congrats, Nutmeg State!

This heatwave might have been an utter failure. I should have paid more attention to the severe thread!

Lots of thunder to the southwest--from the Pittsfield cell, I imagine.

Just cloudy here.

Just pulled up to the course here in Worthington in time to hear the severe weather warning horn. The course is cleared now. Lots of thunder but so far no rain. I think Ginxxx is right. Gonna split around us.(here at least)

Just pulled up to the course here in Worthington in time to hear the severe weather warning horn. The course is cleared now. Lots of thunder but so far no rain. I think Ginxxx is right. Gonna split around us.(here at least)

Big difference between the NWS warn and the WCC warn. :)

Looks like Worthington might escape anything in the immediate. The piece that broke off the dutchess cell is meandering around the NY border and shifting so if it moves east it will likely do so north of worthington. It might even clip me if it can move eat a bit.

EDIT: Worthington might get some rain in any case.

Archived