Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Northeast Severe/Convective/Thunder thread III

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I had to run to the store after the final TStorm of the day, sky is clearing with lots of scud around. The 24-28 year old female cashier is looking out the window and says, wow looks like a hurricane. The other cashier male maybe 23 says, I thought hurricane season was over. ....You can't make it up

So I had to run to the store after the final TStorm of the day, sky is clearing with lots of scud around. The 24-28 year old female cashier is looking out the window and says, wow looks like a hurricane. The other cashier male maybe 23 says, I thought hurricane season was over. ....You can't make it up

I thought all the idiots lived in N ORH cty.

You should be in a Foxwoods commercial

Nice total rainfall graphics. That super band was great on radar, had this almost frontal look. With a warm frontal look bisecting Salem East then the actually T Storm line came through. I always said my best T storms in SOuthern SNE we're the warm frontal looking types.

I like setups like today. NW to SE moving storms driven by cold pool aloft Are so much better for eastern areas...and they tend to feature neat skies even if storms themselves lack strength

Yeah true. Like Kevin said..western areas could see some action as well.

I mentioned this in the other thread, but I could see this weeekend featuring some good storms at times. It's not a lock, but it looks like s/w's moving ESE are going to cross SNE and it will be warm to hot at times.

Yeah true. Like Kevin said..western areas could see some action as well.

I mentioned this in the other thread, but I could see this weeekend featuring some good storms at times. It's not a lock, but it looks like s/w's moving ESE are going to cross SNE and it will be warm to hot at times.

This weekend is my ideal summer wx.. It's hazy, it's hot, it's extremely humid and that offers the chance at storms at just about anytime. I couldn't draw up this weekend any better.

Archived