12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Heat Wave - June 20-23

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you fighting this heat wave? You've been doing everything in your power to make it seem run of the mill, when in fact i's going to be one of the top 3 of your lifetime

:axe::lmao:

Save that phrase for sometime in July or August when BDL is 90F or higher for like a week... not a couple days.

Started a new obs thread for this, plus we are over 1200 posts

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/35082-june-2012-heat-wave-observations-and-disco-ii/

Nice , hope someone breaks 100 that would be cool. AIT Kev did not take my bet. I am looking forward to the heat actually, couple of hot days will make me appreciate the ten day cool down that follows even more.

Started a new obs thread for this, plus we are over 1200 posts

http://www.americanw...s-and-disco-ii/

For a heat wave that may not even be an official heat wave in some locations. It's summer, yes it's going to be oppressively hot for a few days and then back to normal. Just shows how the boring weather of 2012 drives folks to generate excitement.

How many times will you hear the next two days, oh it's too hot must be global warming.

Well, it is the warmest year ever(since record keeping) for all of ne except maine, although I should not say that since I have not looked in the last couple weeks, regardless gw talk is le miz.

For a heat wave that may not even be an official heat wave in some locations. It's summer, yes it's going to be oppressively hot for a few days and then back to normal. Just shows how the boring weather of 2012 drives folks to generate excitement.

What a fail this year has been thus far after a wild 2011.

LOL, he'll enjoy the heat from inside an air conditioned car/office. I'm looking for the heat to under perform here.

Wish it would here, hundreds of

feet of drainage to lay in the next few days, gonna be a hot one it appears...atleast were not paving like last year at 100 F that was terrible

No it's a top three heat wave of my 55 year life. Still laughing about that one. I think he got his Ct Medical weed card early.

glad i'm not out delivering bedroom sets tommorrow. did that all day today. for those folks working with no AC.....bring xtra shirts....and just stay hydrated w not just water but electrolytes as well

and for those that live in urban areas.....those apts/ condos where the heat just rises to the top floor and cooks thru the nite....geezus poor bastards.....some places it will prolly be 90/70 at 10pm tommorrow on the top floor with the heat just sitting there....ughhh

However hot it may get in the next two days, the 18z GFS finally came around to the Euro idea of some sort of large ULL and potential Nor'easter early next week. Originally the GFS was advertising warmer temperatures for next week but it's definitely caved to the European and its ensembles.

NWS has 96/74 here tomorrow and 98/75 for Thursday in Southern Westchester. I'm going to be commuting into NYC for work both days, but I do get done by early afternoon tomorrow. It is going to be brutal in the subways but at least it's just three days of heat.

Archived