Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Heat Wave - June 20-23

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. If you look at NAM soundings though... MET just seems awfully high. I'm getting full mixing temps like 96-98. Tacking on 2F for compressional assist and you're still struggling to get to 100.

yeah i think MET probably is too high. but i'm wondering if MAV is missing it a bit as well. depends on the location but for some spots, as high as the MET #s are, i feel like the MAV #s are equally too low, if you know what i mean.

yeah i think MET probably is too high. but i'm wondering if MAV is missing it a bit as well. depends on the location but for some spots, as high as the MET #s are, i feel like the MAV #s are equally too low, if you know what i mean.

Yeah I sort of like a blend to be honest.

I think Thursday may actually have the best shot at 100. A bit drier, less cloud concerns, and a bit of a stronger NW flow with deep mixing.

Outside chance of it happening if you want to believe some of the latest model runs, If you throw in a little convection

I think it may even be a little more than an outside shot, especially if that low closes off. June convective rains can really dump.

Archived