• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Substantial drought relief rains en-route?

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what it must be. Waters may be just warm enough to do that. Cool local effect. I wish there were other stations because I don't see that happening anywhere.

Look at the 18z 12km NAM 10m winds and they were actually pegging the strongest winds in western Sound. Pretty neat.

Winds are gusting near 40 up in Hudson valley too.

Look at the 18z 12km NAM 10m winds and they were actually pegging the strongest winds in western Sound. Pretty neat.

Winds are gusting near 40 up in Hudson valley too.

Yeah pretty cool. Even the bouys east of them aren't that high. Might be a funneling thing or something..maybe tempo mixed atmosphere in the lower levels.

MQE 46kts too.

That's what's up MQE. Taking home the prize.

I was there today. Fog built in around 9:15 EDT and there was light drizzle the whole time where it began to rain lightly by about 2:00 EDT. I was driving up on 95N about an hour ago. It was torrential downpouring at times. Pretty good preicip amounts going around right now.

Hopefully the EC ens are more correct than the op. The op has the whole 10 day period relatively chilly with a couple of snow chances over NNE. The ens start working some ridging back into the eastern us by d9-10 and at least get temps back into the 60s to around 70 later in the period. Either way, looks like we get an unsettled week and a decent cold shot for late April by the end of th week.

Archived