• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Substantial drought relief rains en-route?

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking ahead a bit, I think we see another round of well above normal temps heading into the first couple weeks of May, but for now its rain

winds are light out of the north

Parts of the south coast might get into a warm humid break tomorrow, should be an interesting day.

PF you seeing this -- this is the one to watch for the Greens. And this is after some convective grauple/rain/wet snow showers Tuesday/Wed with departing cold upp trough. RH looks low enough for some sunny breaks may pop a few more pretty looking snow showers/small hailers low topped frizzies. May want to have that camera !! :santa:

post-7855-0-19403800-1335141895.png

Heaviest rain yet moving onto Long Island

Just dumping rain in the city right now.

I sometimes forget - while tracking these dynamic storms - that there is nothing really enjoyable about being outside in heavy rains. It's nice to cuddle with the lady and hear the drops fall but that's about it...

I often wonder why I wish to be in the QPF jackpot when it's just water, lol... and yet I still share the same QPF fetish as many in the community here.

I know. One NAM run. The thing is....it' always tricky with lower elevations and it's very dependent on that band setting up.

Thankfully this region has some knowledgeable posters... both mets and non-mets alike. It's like a whole thread of NAM hugging SnowNH/CTBlizz

Archived