joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Heart of April banter and discussion.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was driving through Marlboro around 6 and went through a heavy rain storm. Temp dropped to 43 and the rain changed to a very wet snow The car and grassy areas were covered. It was crazy. Definitely not hail. I was in one of the higher sections of Marlboro. Lasted for a few minutes.

Was driving through Marlboro around 6 and went through a heavy rain storm. Temp dropped to 43 and the rain changed to a very wet snow The car and grassy areas were covered. It was crazy. Definitely not hail. I was in one of the higher sections of Marlboro. Lasted for a few minutes.

Always a great first post when snow is in the Obs, welcome aboard please post more!

Yeah, weenie flakes mixed in here at times.

Welcome aboard the Crazy Train

Wow, neighbors about to have a huge party on a Wednesday night and they're EXTREMELY loud. Are you ****ing kidding me? I have to be up at 8 and my girlfriend 6. This has been going on all year, I'm tired of it.

OMG, you poor thing, 8AM???? That's just brutal.

LOL

When I read that I looked outside to see it was snowing. Dry, pffft.

Archived