Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Boredom/Banter thread..Nothing but normal to slightly above

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

00z Euro doesn;t cool us off much next week. 80's Monday and 70's the rest of the week..esp if rains stay south which looks more likely than not at this point

Stop looking at thicknesses. It's not cold by any means, but clouds and east winds could cause a few days to be on the cool side.

This week was the last realistic shot for snow so let it get warm. Get the stupid tree pollen over with...

But I don't want HHH wx. I'd take 50's and rain over that crap.

00z Euro doesn;t cool us off much next week. 80's Monday and 70's the rest of the week..esp if rains stay south which looks more likely than not at this point

sun/mon is def very warm but i can see NNE/CNE cooling down and getting ready for more snow above 2k by wed ............................. :)

Eh. Not as great of a setup as this system. And climo is slowly working against us even up here. Highs in the valleys next week after the ridge will still be in the mid 50s will 40s at higher elevations.

Hope it can get its act together but civilization is getting miserable wx here in the valley with drizzle and temps around 40F lol

Eh. Not as great of a setup as this system. And climo is slowly working against us even up here. Highs in the valleys next week after the ridge will still be in the mid 50s will 40s at higher elevations.

Hope it can get its act together but civilization is getting miserable wx here in the valley with drizzle and temps around 40F lol

24 inches at 2.5K from jspin in NNE thread . wow

Archived