Newest Member
    northernriwx
Brief Winter shot discussion

ORH_wxman

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't think well see him around anymore, its too bad

Thank God. How many times can you say the same thing? I was seriously thinking though, what would he be like in a summer of 2008?

"Summer of drizzle!!!"

"Yeah but if you take the first 4 months of the year combine with the below normal summer months, were above normal!!!!!"

"Wow this drizzle feels really warm compared to other drizzle"

I wonder if he's busy staring at the soil waiting for a plant to pop up. If it does, he'll come back with "holy crap! I just saw a sprout! Warmest winter ever! Warmest spring ever!!!"

I don't think he realizes that its often warmer in parts of March than April around here.

Thank God. How many times can you say the same thing? I was seriously thinking though, what would he be like in a summer of 2008?

"Summer of drizzle!!!"

"Yeah but if you take the first 4 months of the year combine with the below normal summer months, were above normal!!!!!"

"Wow this drizzle feels really warm compared to other drizzle"

lol third quote is pretty funny.

You were hyping those weenie WU euro snow maps. Even Pete only got a glorified coating.

Yea OK Brian, ask PF what I said, I said even yesterday ending as snow in SNE with VT GC getting more. See 5 inches in VT. Also the clipper was a bigger deal. You did not believe anyone would see snow. I posted the Euro and said wow big signal for anafrontal about a week ago. Whatever dude. Ha

We had an inch of snow on the dot here last night. That upslope was ripping really good for a while, but it was rain/sleet at first. Then it became wet snow, but with the ground so warm it had trouble accumulating. Had it been any colder, we would've had a significant accumulation last night. The snow stuck to everything once it cooled enough. A couple of shots from earlier this morning:

img2933bj.jpg

img2932ws.jpg

Yea OK Brian, ask PF what I said, I said even yesterday ending as snow in SNE with VT GC getting more. See 5 inches in VT. Also the clipper was a bigger deal. You did not believe anyone would see snow. I posted the Euro and said wow big signal for anafrontal about a week ago. Whatever dude. Ha

Huh? I said I didn't expect accums last night outside of Pete's area and I was focusing on SNE. Obviously PF and the Greens were going to get snow. I never was negative about the possible snow tonight. I think it was clear for awhile that last night's fropa would be anafrontal but it was NBD snowfall wise. It's sad that a coating for Pete in early March is worthy of notoriety. The record highs were a bigger deal.

That's nice to see the SREF look nice for BOS...but that's roughly what it looked like last night for ORH and they got a coating.

Difference is we sorta have cold air in place this time instead of having to advect it in through anafrontal precip following record highs.

We had an inch of snow on the dot here last night. That upslope was ripping really good for a while, but it was rain/sleet at first. Then it became wet snow, but with the ground so warm it had trouble accumulating. Had it been any colder, we would've had a significant accumulation last night. The snow stuck to everything once it cooled enough. A couple of shots from earlier this morning:

img2933bj.jpg

img2932ws.jpg

What goes on behind those fences?

I honestly think what Phil said offended him..JMO

of all the stuff said in these threads on a daily basis...if that post made him leave, i'd be shocked.

rain actually went over to a sleet/rain/snow mix early this morning. can't say i was expecting that.

more to come too. pretty decent sref probs. shouldn't be surprising given it's only 3/9...but seems more like 4/9.

LL was just going on with his normal torch talk and embracing how nice it was outside and he got attacked pretty viciously lol. Name calling, etc. He never really said anything back but he just kept getting sharted on. Was pretty brutal, resembled a playground bully fest haha

just saw it on page 51 of the banter thread. A little harsh I must say. While his shtick can get tiring, I don't see the need for personal attacks.

LL was just going on with his normal torch talk and embracing how nice it was outside and he got attacked pretty viciously lol. Name calling, etc. He never really said anything back but he just kept getting sharted on. Was pretty brutal, resembled a playground bully fest haha

His normal torch talk is the problem. I've been saying it for months. It was bearable last summer, but it's just gotten worse over the winter. I can't "get out and enjoy! " when I'm at work. He always says "get out and enjoy!" On a nice day and it seems like he's posting in here all damn day lol. He's not even enjoying it, but yet he's telling us to?

It wasnt just Phil who called him out yesterday, I recall Scott saying "relax". When Mets are calling him out, you know its time to stop.

Oh an I guarantee he's lurking anonymously.

Archived