Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Brief Winter shot discussion

ORH_wxman

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go t bed and it's 56 with a dew near 50..wake up to a little snow OTG. I've now seen it all.

Congrats BOS tonite

Well it's called March.

Tonight will also have a localized band probably move right through the interior as well. It's just that when winds turn NE..it is possible it may be enhanced a bit.

Everyone missed that change to snow last nite lol.. Totally shocked.

Did everyone flip to snow last nite or just hills?

I saw catpaws on my way in this morning.

We actually mentioned it could end as snow yesterday, but it was lost with all the stupid torch nonsense.

The meso models seem to take this more south of the Pike. It's really potent on models, so this may surprise. It's an energetic disturbance...regardless of track.

The WRF members of the SREFs cut it right through here and the Euro/Ukie are quite a bit north too.

You're been blinded by MORCH.

I didn't think anyone outside of MRG/Mitch would get accums in SNE from it but congrats to you.

Kevin has been like how he describes the GFS this winter....whatever he forecasts, the opposite happens.

While everyone was being stupified by the warm talk bullsh*t....everyone missed how this would change to snow for the higher spots.

Ummmm Ginx spoke about it for several days and I certainly waass watching out for it. Everything here is pasted and I'm fooking psyched as now I've got the .25" that takes me to 80".

Well this is your one and only chance to win our bet. Which of the 4 major sites has the best shot? It might be BOS..Remeber has to be more than 2 inches

These things sometimes have a 20 miles wuide fluke band that could deliver. You never know exactly where it sets up but where it does..could drop a quick 2-4" possibly.

Besides, his chance may come later in the month and into early April. I still like the bet for Will.

Archived