12bet1 net
Brief Winter shot discussion

ORH_wxman

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry, i can't find my pants...i ate a can of beans and they blew off

ummmmm

The PSF ob caught my eye an hour ago as they were sittin at 60.....even above 1k

didn't look like many models had accums for e slope....but MRG should pull at least an inch out of this. MPM as well. socks...well not so much

the weatherunderground obs in WMA are exciting to follow....20 min drops in an hour ....then still dropping.

wonder if the high ground of ORH goes to snow

I'm pretty sure it will change to snow here...but I'm thinking it shuts off pretty quick so not much accumulation...maybe a slushy coating in the highest spots. I'll hope for a bit more, but not counting on it.

Its sticking here now... course we only have 90 minutes of decent snow maybe.

Maybe a little longer here as we upslope with a NW flow. It'll be something if the ground is white here tomorrow morning. I think there's a legit chance it will be.

cant wait for it to get here went out on the porch for a couple minutes it feels like an early summer morning

It felt like that here a little over an hour ago. Hang in there, it'll get there soon.

A lot of the precip looks like it's drying up as it tries to cross over the Berks. In addition, the Hudson is getting shadowed big time now. You can also really notice the upslope enhancement taking place just to the east, especially along the NY/VT border.

post-48-0-99659800-1331269175.png

Archived