12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March 2nd-4th Winter Storm

Powerball

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish this system took shape quicker than what's being modeled. May still get an inch or two of slop here though before it bolts northeast.

Don't count it out being a bit slower. Keep in mind it was just a couple days ago this was not modeled to explode until it got in the UP. Heck the GFS didn't have it doing anything a couple days ago. 24 hours out is a long time away with at least 4 models run of changes coming.

Don't count it out being a bit slower. Keep in mind it was just a couple days ago this was not modeled to explode until it got in the UP. Heck the GFS didn't have it doing anything a couple days ago. 24 hours out is a long time away with at least 4 models run of changes coming.

Good point. If the 18z NAM came to fruition it would end up being a pretty impressive snowstorm in this area. Tonight's runs are gonna be interesting.

I am so freakin pumped about this storm. Im going to be staying between Gaylord and Grayling. Its only a 4 hour drive if that, and they have 18-24" on the ground currently with a major storm on the way tomorrow night. Will be my best snowstorm experienced since at least Feb 20, 2011....and latest model qpfs are well over 1" and it will probably be a scenic wet snow too. I will be outside all day Sat and Sun soaking up a winter wonderland. Will be pretty amazing that Gaylord may have 30"+ ON THE GROUND while places just to their west at similar latitudes, like Green Bay and Minneapolis, have had LESS than 24" TOTAL SNOWFALL on the season!

I am so freakin pumped about this storm. Im going to be staying between Gaylord and Grayling. Its only a 4 hour drive if that, and they have 18-24" on the ground currently with a major storm on the way tomorrow night. Will be my best snowstorm experienced since at least Feb 20, 2011....and latest model qpfs are well over 1" and it will probably be a scenic wet snow too. I will be outside all day Sat and Sun soaking up a winter wonderland. Will be pretty amazing that Gaylord may have 30"+ ON THE GROUND while places just to their west at similar latitudes, like Green Bay and Minneapolis, have had LESS than 24" TOTAL SNOWFALL on the season!

BTW: I think you should go between Gaylord and Indian River. Grayling might have some mixing issues. Take some photos

Archived