CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Sat Night 2/18 - Light Snow Chance

NorEastermass128

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not thinking CT sees much more than scattered snow showers..looks like most miss to north based on radar extrap

I think its too early to extrap the radar that specifically...other squalls will probably develop along those lines as they move east...even then, there's some pretty intense stuff in the southern tier near BGM that could def go into N CT.

I do think we should see scattered sh/snsh. I agree that the best chance for any measurable will be along the MA/VT/NH border looking at radar,

Dover, VT/ Wilmington, VT/EEN look to be in a good line if you extrapolate though

This type of thing could generate anywhere, though

And now, the sun is peeking through again. Lol

I think its too early to extrap the radar that specifically...other squalls will probably develop along those lines as they move east...even then, there's some pretty intense stuff in the southern tier near BGM that could def go into N CT.

That would be a nice treat..Hopefully someone in here rips down a quick 2-3 tonight..

After the way this winter has gone I don't know if it will ever snow again

Well you know how it is...the squalls could easily miss you, or not be all that widespread. It's just that conditions are pretty good across the area, although I wish dewpoints were higher. Probably why areas near srn CT and NYC have been progged on some models. Although, moisture has already made it to the ground and TDs will come up a bit so that will help.

Well you know how it is...the squalls could easily miss you, or not be all that widespread. It's just that conditions are pretty good across the area, although I wish dewpoints were higher. Probably why areas near srn CT and NYC have been progged on some models. Although, moisture has already made it to the ground and TDs will come up a bit so that will help.

Weekend may be a bit interesting???

Yeah we had a quick snow shower earlier this afternoon sO it will make it to ground no problem

Archived