• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Next week ... Cold temps, but will it snow?

OKpowdah

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, I meant I'll pay for the meals....a triple or nothing type deal so someone can join us but Ray Bob and Scott aren't biting!

Nah. I wouldn't bet on anything this season at this point that requires snow. it could happen but I'd be a fool to take it. As soon as we both have some openings, we should do dinner 1. It would be ironic if it happened during a snowstorm...lol...

weeks 1 2 3 are a torch, as well as 850s, week 4 had some hope for some ridging just sw of greenland

oh well.

I don't care about week 1 and 2..ensembles cover that. I only care about week 4. Yeah they were warm, but it's also important to look at H5 anomalies to see if the setup is there for any fun. You can have +3-4C at 850 and still have a snowy month.

I don't care about week 1 and 2..ensembles cover that. I only care about week 4. Yeah they were warm, but it's also important to look at H5 anomalies to see if the setup is there for any fun. You can have +3-4C at 850 and still have a snowy month.

I thought week 3 and 4 actually looked OK...I don't know...made me feel a little better tonight. LOL

Once the calendar turns to February we may get our shots, or it could just be a phantom again.

Look at the difference in the GFS and Euro for the upcoming period vs 8-12 days ago. Big phail.

So...were the ensembles pushng the ch qnge too early? Are we really going to see some winter in February? Roger Smith ftw?

Archived