• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Next week ... Cold temps, but will it snow?

OKpowdah

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worse it's showing that ugly low up off BC late in the period.

Pretty sure the Euro will be more correct and the GFS is failing/too cold. Need to make hay now.

Peepers may be peeping by April this year?

Initialization errors ;) lol

I wouldn't mind the last part. Love hearing the first peepers

Big height rises/warm up into he northeast/E Canada on the EC ens after d12 as that PV lobe begins to resettle into AK. It looks a bit ugly verbatim by d15...hopefully we can knock the hgts down a bit more with time. There's still a semblance of ridging near Greenland d12, but it flattens out quickly.

Big height rises/warm up into he northeast/E Canada on the EC ens after d12 as that PV lobe begins to resettle into AK. It looks a bit ugly verbatim by d15...hopefully we can knock the hgts down a bit more with time. There's still a semblance of ridging near Greenland d12, but it flattens out quickly.

Pretty much AWT. It looks ugly after d12, and the storm on the 18th could be a cutter.

just a few days ago most of you were happy about the upcoming pattern. some were even throwing around the 'epic' term.

now you all seem to want to jump off the tobin.

is it really that bad? so far as i can tell, the next ten days look pretty cold, maybe dry, but cold.

What is the solace in a futility record? Its a fairly transparent psychological wall people put up when they want to fool other people and themselves that they are not mad at the winter outcome....

Ive skied a great park for 10 days already this year while getting well over 150 hours of work in over break, I couldnt care less if it doesn't snow in sne at this point

Jerry it's a repeat of the 01-02 winter..good news is in 6 weeks the nightmare will be over

2001-02 was better. It was warmer but there was more snow. So cold days that winter were easy to take. This year we've had some stinging cold with nothing to show for it. Hopefully it won't be a 2002 style spring which here was very bad from mid April onward. I'm expecting a cold spring simply to because the rubber band should be frayed enough to snap by then. Meanwhile, I may head to Quebec for a few days. 6 hour drive.

Archived