• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Next week ... Cold temps, but will it snow?

OKpowdah

2001-02 was better. It was warmer but there was more snow. So cold days that winter were easy to take. This year we've had some stinging cold with nothing to show for it. Hopefully it won't be a 2002 style spring which here was very bad from mid April onward. I'm expecting a cold spring simply to because the rubber band should be frayed enough to snap by then. Meanwhile, I may head to Quebec for a few days. 6 hour drive.

Quebec City romantic weekend with wife!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2001-02 was better. It was warmer but there was more snow. So cold days that winter were easy to take. This year we've had some stinging cold with nothing to show for it. Hopefully it won't be a 2002 style spring which here was very bad from mid April onward. I'm expecting a cold spring simply to because the rubber band should be frayed enough to snap by then. Meanwhile, I may head to Quebec for a few days. 6 hour drive.

And if the GFS had a snowmageddon event for Thurs JAN 26 I'm sure you'd be optomistic about it. It's not going to rain 2 weeks from now Jerry. It's going to snow. If it rains north of the Pike that week, beers and ribs on me..... you know where.

And if the GFS had a snowmageddon event for Thurs JAN 26 I'm sure you'd be optomistic about it. It's not going to rain 2 weeks from now Jerry. It's going to snow. If it rains south of the Pike that week, beers and ribs on me..... you know where.

At least Jerry will be only down one net meal by 2/1.

The pattern goes to crap after this period of cold. Take it to the bank, do the Tebow, send Kev a tweet or a smoke signal to MRG from atop his hill in Alaska. Fail!

At least Jerry will be only down one net meal by 2/1.

The pattern goes to crap after this period of cold. Take it to the bank, do the Tebow, send Kev a tweet or a smoke signal to MRG from atop his hill in Alaska. Fail!

If I wasn't in the middle of a strict regimine right now I'd allow you to participate and enjoy a double dose of ribs and brews but I'll have to settle for simply bumping this on the 27th when I get back from North Conway having enjoyed the powder.

If I wasn't in the middle of a strict regimine right now I'd allow you to participate and enjoy a double dose of ribs and brews but I'll have to settle for simply bumping this on the 27th when I get back from North Conway having enjoyed the powder.

We're talking Boston not North Conway. Jerry won't have major snow issues after around 1/20-22ish. The pattern is pulling a Dan Quayle after that.

I can go an entire lifetime without hearing about stratospheric warming again. 2011-2012's way overused weenie term. It's kind like how annular was to the tropical threads a few years ago.

LOL, add gradient pattern to that as well, and SWFE's.

Archived