joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Christmas (Sunday) Night - Windex Potential

Tropopause_Fold

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm no model genius and didn't try to calculate all this windex stuff. The modeled qpf here was close to 0.00 and the NAM simulated radar was anemic. And they were correct in that it was a non-event. A few periods of light flurries and temps in the mid 30's so it wouldn't have stuck anyway.

:lol: You know what I mean....nothing personal of course, but your locale has been unbeatable.

You have got to be sh*tting me... this is unreal. It looks like a candy land forest out there this morning.

It is still snowing!

We verified Winter Storm Warning amounts out of that puny little system thanks to the Greens.

800ft in the village...

New Snow overnight: 3.0"

Storm Total: 7.0"

Snow Depth: 9.5"

1,500ft base of ski resort...

New Snow overnight: 3.5"

Storm Total: 8.5"

Snow Depth: 12.0"

I am thinking I got more in October than I will in Nov thru Jan

Even my "little" Oct storm (the first one) was better than Nov Dec combined

Ullr has forsaken us. Lol

I think he is testing us, just like God did with Abraham. I think we have to take Kevin to the top of Mt. Tolland and tie him to a rock. Bring a big knife and wait for word from above.

Whatever it takes.....

(this is a joke for all who may be reading this out of context)

I am thinking I got more in October than I will in Nov thru Jan

Even my "little" Oct storm (the first one) was better than Nov Dec combined

Ullr has forsaken us. Lol

He's forsaken you for your blasphemous pessimism, the rest of us are taking collateral damage. Stop with the droopy dog posts. I've spoken to Ullr and the pious will be richly rewarded.

He's forsaken you for your blasphemous pessimism, the rest of us are taking collateral damage. Stop with the droopy dog posts. I've spoken to Ullr and the pious will be richly rewarded.

Ullr is definitely rewarding us up here right now. Pete, amazing powder skiing up here today... just simply unbelievable. 18" in 72 hours.

Snowing now for 24 hours straight. It just will not quit.

The clipper set us up! Going back out for more pow pow... I love the smell of fresh snow in the morning.

You have got to be sh*tting me... this is unreal. It looks like a candy land forest out there this morning.

It is still snowing!

We verified Winter Storm Warning amounts out of that puny little system thanks to the Greens.

800ft in the village...

New Snow overnight: 3.0"

Storm Total: 7.0"

Snow Depth: 9.5"

1,500ft base of ski resort...

New Snow overnight: 3.5"

Storm Total: 8.5"

Snow Depth: 12.0"

Have there been two events? I thought it was basically upslope for 72 hrs. What part had 18"?

Ullr is definitely rewarding us up here right now. Pete, amazing powder skiing up here today... just simply unbelievable. 18" in 72 hours.

Snowing now for 24 hours straight. It just will not quit.

The clipper set us up! Going back out for more pow pow... I love the smell of fresh snow in the morning.

That will vaporize in 48 hrs.

Archived