Newest Member
    joxey
December Cancel

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I also keep hearing of how we are "turning off potential new members", yet out of the other side of their mouths, those same posters speak of how the board has grown so much over the course of the past 4 or so seasons, that we can't have fun anymore.

Pardon me, but which the fu** is it....you can't have your buns and eat 'em, too......something is amiss with these rationales and it runs far deeper than a snowless December. We scare folks away, but the board has grown exponentially over the course of the past several seasons....well, apparently those toasters were not quite as intimidating as some thought.

What is really going on here is Johnny from Dunkirk, MD is still pissed about not getting a date to his senior prom 10 years ago, and flips out over toasters in OT as a manifestation of some deep, entirely unresolved nor addressed insecurities.

Wow. Willing to give it up to the beginning of Feb to get its act together?

it is what it is...weather isn't a conscious entity...it is not thinking about how much fun it has screwing with the snow lovers in SNE and everywhere else...

my completely unscientific opinion, is that last winter we had a great run- from ~Christmas to ~Groundhog Day...so, if things were to stay in balance, we should be relatively quiet until just after Groundhog Day....

it is what it is...weather isn't a conscious entity...it is not thinking about how much fun it has screwing with the snow lovers in SNE and everywhere else...

my completely unscientific opinion, is that last winter we had a great run- from ~Christmas to ~Groundhog Day...so, if things were to stay in balance, we should be relatively quiet until just after Groundhog Day....

I know that the weather isn't think about how it is screwing with us. I was just saying I would likely throw in the towel before then. But then again, I don't know much about anything...

Mods..please delete this thread

This is good luck. Recall in the past where anytime he had a meltdown or canceled something...he ended up doing well.

:weenie: :weenie: :weenie:

I was actually reading the old obs thread from 1/21 this past winter a few weeks ago and Ray kept saying he would end with 4-5". I had to keep telling him he'd get hammered for a couple hours.

One week remaining in the period.

Its too bad your storm did not occur, looks like cne to nne with a jackpot close to powder, imagine that!....my "crap" for the win. :hurrbear:

It's not a "NNE special"....GC and the Monadnocks are going to do quite well.

It did tick nw more than I had thought it would, but this is not a NNE special.

Archived