joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Cancel

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except March. His March meltdowns have been on point.

Oh yeah..we all had those. I mean more for his Debbie Downing during snow storms.

While we may have some threats and opportunities...it's going to be a take what you can get month. Certainly doesn't seem wintry..at least through mid month.

I just hope that hr 180-240 times works out...still have time to work that out.

This is good luck. Recall in the past where anytime he had a meltdown or canceled something...he ended up doing well.

Which other melt down was wrong....I never cancelled anything, last year...I got frustrated with the Boxing day event in and of itself.

2010 was done when I said it was and so wasn't last season.

Which other melt down was wrong....I never cancelled anything, last year...I got frustrated with the Boxing day event in and of itself.

2010 was done when I said it was and so wasn't last season.

I'm talking about the storms where you were bummed in thinking you would get like 6" and you pulled 12" out of your fanny....probably in more ways than one.

My winter call is what it is, but I'll be nervous if Dec goes onto blow as though I think it will.

Recall last winter where many of us thought that is December sucked that would do it in for our winter but that turned out not to be the case.

As long as we aren't seeing a pattern that is extremely above-average we should be fine snow wise...sure we may get plenty of SWFE but w/e. Just give me an active pattern and I'll take my chances.

I'm talking about the storms where you were bummed in thinking you would get like 6" and you pulled 12" out of your fanny....probably in more ways than one.

StormS....which other one.

I never thought that I was getting 6" in that event...I was just bummed because I missed out on a HECS and cf twister.

Recall last winter where many of us thought that is December sucked that would do it in for our winter but that turned out not to be the case.

As long as we aren't seeing a pattern that is extremely above-average we should be fine snow wise...sure we may get plenty of SWFE but w/e. Just give me an active pattern and I'll take my chances.

Yea, becasue it DIDN'T suck...I had 15".

This December IS going to extremely above avg temp wise....what in the world are your points....

Yea, becasue it DIDN'T suck...I had 15".

This December IS going to extremely above avg temp wise....what in the world are your points....

I'm with you on this one... Some people on here are delusional. When the GFS doesn't even have monster coastals in its fantasy range, you know you're in trouble. I'm so happy I'm going to San Diego from the 18th to the 25th. I'll be golfing while people on here will be complaining about how the 18z GFS looks much better than 12z at day 14. Gonna be great.

Great thread!

StormS....which other one.

I never thought that I was getting 6" in that event...I was just bummed because I missed out on a HECS and cf twister.

Dec 19 2009, The storm right after NY 2010, and we also told you that you would be getting nailed for a few hours in the Jan 21 storm of last year after you thought it may bypass you...well the heaviest snow anyways.

It's all good...I'm just having fun.

Dec 19 2009, The storm right after NY 2010, and we also told you that you would be getting nailed for a few hours in the Jan 21 storm of last year after you thought it may bypass you...well the heaviest snow anyways.

It's all good...I'm just having fun.

Again, another HECS that I missed out on....these all took place when I was in my HECS frenzy, before it was sated.

I guess I'll give you NY 2010, but it took like 3 days for that 1' to fall.

Again, another HECS that I missed out on....these all took place when I was in my HECS frenzy, before it was sated.

I guess I'll give you NY 2010, but it took like 3 days for that 1' to fall.

And you got more than you were thinking...hell it ended up being about the same I had and I was further south.

Archived