Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Conference II Poll #2: Dates

AmWx II  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which date would you prefer to the see the conference held on?

• July 12-15, 2012
    • August 4-7, 2012
    • Doesn't matter to me, I'll come either date

either works for me.. as long as it's within driving distance, i'll be able to make it

i'm so glad i flew to the conference...won't be close enough to drive next summer, so flying it will be...if you buy in advance...you can get r/t tix for about 250$...saves putting mileage on your car and stopping for gas and food...and your a.ss going numb

As a non attendee to previous conferences, I voted August because I can never go in July. It wasn't to upset the delicate balance or cause trouble. I didn't see anything in the poll question that said you had to attend previously to vote, so I voted. Does that mean I will absolutely attend? No, but at least it opens the door if it is in August.

As a non attendee to previous conferences, I voted August because I can never go in July. It wasn't to upset the delicate balance or cause trouble. I didn't see anything in the poll question that said you had to attend previously to vote, so I voted. Does that mean I will absolutely attend? No, but at least it opens the door if it is in August.

i guess my post did sound sort of cranky...sorry bout that :)

since Ill probably be out of work still either one works for me

if it is in fort lauderdale, june. any of the northeast ones, don't care. i am so damn tired of being jobless i can't see straight. my attendance is questionable wherever it is held. randy does not need my help with these things anymore anyway...he is quite capable of throwing together a great conference alone.

R

I don't know why Kev is so negative when a poll doesn't go his way. I would hope people who have no intentions of coming don't vote. That's sorta why I made it public.

15 votes don't count. They will never attend. It's always the ones that say I'm coming this year ..post about it and never come. You know the drill. Those votes should not be counted for either date

15 votes don't count. They will never attend. It's always the ones that say I'm coming this year ..post about it and never come. You know the drill. Those votes should not be counted for either date

I thought you said it was half of those people have never gone and never will?

Change your vacation plans and then you can come to the conference Woody. :)

It is a heck of a commitment to go to one of these and sometimes unforseen events take away a person's ability to go when they say they will 8 months prior. Sh i t happens.

i'm so glad i flew to the conference...won't be close enough to drive next summer, so flying it will be...if you buy in advance...you can get r/t tix for about 250$...saves putting mileage on your car and stopping for gas and food...and your a.ss going numb

can't fly, i need a more flexible schedule because of sarah..

i like when my ass goes numb on the ride! it's part of the fun! and i can't sing every song on my iPod on a plane, the other passengers wouldn't appreciate it :lol:

Archived