Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Conference II Poll #2: Dates

AmWx II  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which date would you prefer to the see the conference held on?

• July 12-15, 2012
    • August 4-7, 2012
    • Doesn't matter to me, I'll come either date

It is a heck of a commitment to go to one of these and sometimes unforseen events take away a person's ability to go when they say they will 8 months prior. Sh i t happens.

It's not a heck of a commitment to attend a 2 day conference during the summer. It's a quick weekend away when kids are out of school and work schedules are not as demanding .

I'm talking about people like The Trials , Phineas..the list goes on and on..That say they'll go every year and then never do.

It's not a heck of a commitment to attend a 2 day conference during the summer. It's a quick weekend away when kids are out of school and work schedules are not as demanding .

I'm talking about people like The Trials , Phineas..the list goes on and on..That say they'll go every year and then never do.

Dude, how can you say that? Times are hard now and some people don't know what their economic situation may be 8 months from now. I'm sure some people do have a genuine interest in going, but just can't commit now and that's fine. I would ask that the poll be limited to people who are likely to very likely to attend.

Who said the Trials wouldnt go?

He has been to the NYC get-together already.

If I can go, I'm sure Trials, Sundog, earthlight and others will come with me.

Stop assuming false things.

Dude, how can you say that? Times are hard now and some people don't know what their economic situation may be 8 months from now. I'm sure some people do have a genuine interest in going, but just can't commit now and that's fine. I would ask that the poll be limited to people who are likely to very likely to attend.

Well, make the conference fee more affordable. I could do my part and start selling candy bars, Girl Scout Cookies, whatever. I miss having the 80+ in attendance every year....this 55, 60 crap sucks. I want Hoosier to be able to drive from Indiana and come to a conference again! I want more representation from the Philly crew! I will do my best to help out if need be.

That's all I'm saying

Who said the Trials wouldnt go?

He has been to the NYC get-together already.

If I can go, I'm sure Trials, Sundog, earthlight and others will come with me.

Stop assuming false things.

Ignore him. You and I have already spoken about attendance, he knows nothing about us or our intentions, he just doesnt want it to be in August, which is fine, he made his point, but just figures the louder he shouts the more people will listen, which probably has the opposite effect since the numbers jumped for August after he started complaining.

I am not afraid to call. :)

Cool, I'll get you the number. Be sure to tell them to cut in half the price of their food, labor and space. I'm pretty sure they will cut into their profit margin when you ask. Also, can you call the state of Maryland and ask them to cut their sales tax just for us? This will save money as well. Glad you have this under control dude. Let me know what they say.

Cool, I'll get you the number. Be sure to tell them to cut in half the price of their food, labor and space. I'm pretty sure they will cut into their profit margin when you ask. Also, can you call the state of Maryland and ask them to cut their sales tax just for us? This will save money as well. Glad you have this under control dude. Let me know what they say.

lol

I am not afraid to call. :)

(301) 820-6205 Our rep's name is Stephanie. For the Maryland comptroller's office, you'll have to google.

Let me know what they say. I'm in the process now of figuring out fees and I want to wait for you in what I'm a 100% certain will be a successful negotiating session. Key things: To really cut prices, you'll need them to at least lower the guestrooms by 60%. Food, by about 35% and space: free.

Good luck.

snapback.pngAmyB, on 17 November 2011 - 08:42 PM, said:

I'm dreaming of a wx conf'rence

just like the ones we used to go

where the sweat drops glisten and we all listen

to hear tales of DC snow..

with every goofy post I write..

may those days be planned out forthright

and may all those conf'rences be tight..

Amy wrote this for you, Randy! :wub:

snapback.pngAmyB, on 17 November 2011 - 08:42 PM, said:

just like the ones we used to go

where the sweat drops glisten and we all listen

to hear tales of DC snow..

with every goofy post I write..

may those days be planned out forthright

and may all those conf'rences be tight..

Amy wrote this for you, Randy! :wub:

:wub: :wub:

that would be so damn funny if he called the comptroller's office. i wonder if they would laugh their heads off or cry. "hey margie, get over here quick. i think i have a crackhead on the phone. listen."

SD. good luck finding a roomie this year. you really look pathetic in this thread.

Archived