Newest Member
    amirah5
October 29/30 Snowstorm Disco - III

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks

Absolutely epic for you two. The euro could be full out "print it and put it in a frame" type of stuff.

Euro wins again.

GFS is east by more than a little IMO. This is a big concession to the east at this late stage. Awesome news for most of you that were in that borderline..Coastalwx, Weatherfella etc.

Kev to Will to Ray should get thumped bigtime. 1 foot plus?

gfseast3.gif

It's a screw reality.

Whatever. Regardless of what is shown for QPF, there will be a massive subsidence zone outside of the band, so it's all or nothing. It will be nothing here.

Sorry man, I wish you guys were getting into this one good. Ski country could use the boost, there goes my sunday river trip sunday :(

Here's the 0z vs 12z GFS easy map for everyone.

gfstotalprecip.gif

Many have stated but for me a month shy of 65 this will never be seen again this early.....whether or not it shoots the wad on winter is irrelevant...this must be savored.

perhaps never seen before from what research I did Jerry, doubtful anyone sees it again, people keep saying 1-100 but the closest I could find was a 1700s reference.

Phil still blown into ACK sound on the GFS.

Haha.. I'm literally just laughing right now picturing a man just blowing out to sea....

Merrimack Valley FTW now?

I think I'm gonna be able to experience that death band that Sam and dendrite always experience during these storms.

Archived