EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
12.10 flizzard discussion

Ian

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEWS FLASH - I am currently in the Route 9 vicinity in West Virginia - 25 degrees with moderate to heavy snowfall, roads are white, breeze is blowing the snow around. Grass is gettng white, perfect currier and ives picture out here folks in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia!

I'm going out for a splendid jebwalk - BBL.

It's great weather outside!!!!

Anybody up for a snow chase lol

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.

Still moderate snow falling in Frederick, MD. Everything covered including roads. I'm inside but looks to be approaching half an inch. Will be short lived but nice to see everything white out there. The snow shows well on the trafficland web cams, especially the I-70/I-270 interchange where I work.

Still moderate snow falling in Frederick, MD. Everything covered including roads. I'm inside but looks to be approaching half an inch. Will be short lived but nice to see everything white out there. The snow shows well on the trafficland web cams, especially the I-70/I-270 interchange where I work.

looks like that area lucked out.. back up to noticeable snow here but this seems about as good as it gets. congrats!

Archived