• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
12.10 flizzard discussion

Ian

What part? There are working on a 20" watermain there somewhere. Watch and see what happens next week, I can see it now watermains snapping like twigs. Ughhhh.

Hopefully nothing like the River Road incident a few years back. I remember we got out of school early for that one the day before winter break.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What part? There are working on a 20" watermain there somewhere. Watch and see what happens next week, I can see it now watermains snapping like twigs. Ughhhh.

Near the Bethesda Metro station on 355.

Google Traffic says that area's pretty effed up right now... look like I should probably jump over to 185 and work west from there if it's not cleared up by tonight.

this is prob in the wrong thread, but its not worth starting a thread in the gen forums for. Euro at hr 168 through180 have an ice event from i95 west with .1-.25 qpf

Graspin at some straws arent ya Tom here? I doubt it will even be that. Pretty tranquil run after sundays system moves out on todays run

It only a matter of time before we have a repeat of that. Over the last 2 years, we have had a 96" a 66" and a 42" main go.

There's another one that went 2 days ago just south of river road, where Mass Ave ends. Nice ice sheet, they're still working on fixing it...

In Luray, during the flizzard, a car slid off US Highway 211 into a house. The hole reamins in the house as of yesterday... It went in just to the left of the front door.

There were a handful of other accidents before the salt trucks were dispatched and the roads cleared up by noon.

Archived