joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
9.21-9.23(+?) rain event

Ian

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still, it looks like you were right about dc being on the edge. More right than I was.

if i have a "specialty" it might be nowcasting. my ability falls off consistently after hr 3. :P

nam was too far left apparently.. oh well.

Steve D. mentioned this on FB today, you guys have any thoughts?

I am becoming very concerned with this disturbance in the Bahamas. http://1.usa.gov/9NzClK As I discussed in the Premium Videos this afternoon, this disturbance should interact with the upper low to produce VERY heavy rain on Monday morning for the northern Mid Atlantic.

I saw they were already under a flash flood warning.   I could see it getting worse with all the rain to our south.   Wish she would post a picture here.   I'm not a face book guy.

Sorry, Wes... I'm out of town for the weekend and only have the pic on my phone. If someone wants to pull if off my Facebook and post it they can.

It freaking poured up here around lunchtime, we were stick in traffic in downtown Gettysburg not moving not knowing the road was flooded out, it was crazy. Drove through the same area later in the day and you would have never known it flooded. No idea how much fell.

Sorry, Wes... I'm out of town for the weekend and only have the pic on my phone. If someone wants to pull if off my Facebook and post it they can.

It freaking poured up here around lunchtime, we were stick in traffic in downtown Gettysburg not moving not knowing the road was flooded out, it was crazy. Drove through the same area later in the day and you would have never known it flooded. No idea how much fell.

Kim, sent me a picture. Here in Calvert, I got 2.12 but other reports seemed to be a little higher.

Archived