Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
9.21-9.23(+?) rain event

Ian

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go to work, get the charger and some work, come back home?

No hot water.. No shower yet since it went out around 930. I saw them working on the street just now. They are up in the trees and not digging a hole so hopefully it's almost fixed.

I think I'm now getting into the zone. It's raining heavily.

radar is not terribly impressive for my backyard. models did sorta stall out this line either overhead or east into the evening but it does still seem to be slowly progressing east. probably too soon to call it here tho.

radar is not terribly impressive for my backyard. models did sorta stall out this line either overhead or east into the evening but it does still seem to be slowly progressing east. probably too soon to call it here tho.

It certainly has eased east but it does looks like you'll get another shot of moderate to heavy. I'll do better than you for the remainder of this afternoon into this evening being farther east . I actually wish the rain would go away.

Looks like East Baltimore/Baltimore County is getting it AGAIN

AT 331 PM EDT...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A PERSISTENT BAND OF RAIN EXTENDING FROM NEAR ODENTON TO BALTIMORE TO BEL AIR...MOVING OVER THESE SAME AREAS REPEATEDLY. RAINFALL IN THE LAST HOUR HAS BEEN ONE TO ONE AND A HALF INCHES IN THIS BAND...WITH TOTAL RAINFALL TODAY OVER THREE INCHES IN SPOTS. AS THIS HEAVY RAIN CONTINUES TO FALL...THIS IS BECOMING A VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION ON THE EAST SIDE OF BALTIMORE CITY AND SOUTHEASTERN BALTIMORE COUNTY. SIGNIFICANT FLASH FLOODING IS POSSIBLE.

It's a Strasburg start and the Braves are desperately trying to hold onto the Wild Card lead. I am guessing they will drag their feet a bit before calling it.

Yeah, I know. I am so pumped for this game - we've been talking about it all week. But if they postpone it, looks like it would be rescheduled tomorrow at 4 or 7 and I can't make those times because of prior commitments.

Archived