• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Hurricane Irene and the mid-Atlantic (Pre-game show)

Ian

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's now more in line with the euro amounts. That also probably means there will be some nice gusts within the bands though the precip looks to be associated with the formation of a weak frontal boundary.

What do you think of the placement at this pt?

What do you think of the placement at this pt?

Beats me, I'd still lean towards the euro track but that still gives us lots of precip. You'd think the nam would do a decent job in a 36 hour forecast if the center is initialized correctly. I haven't checked that out. To be honest, I haven't been following the storm a closely as I would a snowstorm. That's why I haven't posted that much. Maybe the heavier precip that some of the sref members were showing were onto something but who knows.

I am just wondering if it had any merit at all.

it might... i think any of us in play are a bit imby at this pt in 2 weeks of tracking. that said, morgerman seems to have schooled orh on where to go for the storm. ;)

At 36 hours the center is over ocean city, Annapolis is in 45+, Bmore on the edge of 35+, DC on edge of 28+. I want to lock this track in!

I don't as it would guarantee I lose power for 4 or 5 days. I don't need that. Plus the rain is going to screw up the fishing big time on both the bay and Potomac. Still, it will be an interesting 36 hours.

Archived