• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Hurricane Irene and the mid-Atlantic (Pre-game show)

Ian

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why the NNE movenent is being brought up, 18z GFS forecasted the NNE movement, as did the ECMWF and GGEM, between 18z and 00z.

Thanks for posting that. I hadn't been looking at the 6 hour positions, only the position closest to us. The NE movement is definitely there, although it is hard to pinpoint the center on the sat images. I don't think it's a wobble either as it has been pretty evident for the past few hours. It's gonna be fun to see how it all plays out for you guys. I feel like we are going to be teased with good rains back here but only enough to make us talk about what could have been.

WTF! I wonder what gusts would be lol

Probably not as much higher as they'd be in a windstorm like we had earlier in the year. Though it is interesting to see the max at the tail end. HM actually mentioned that the other day in "shout" at DBM, heh.

Probably not as much higher as they'd be in a windstorm like we had earlier in the year. Though it is interesting to see the max at the tail end. HM actually mentioned that the other day in "shout" at DBM, heh.

Maybe a factor of the actual storm winds combining with the p-grad winds? I might have no idea what I'm talking about, tho

Archived