Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Summer's Swan Song

HoarfrostHubb

Euro is a torch later next week.

Yeah, funny how caught up in the weeds forks were yesterday, and their posts reflected that with all those homages to autumn and how the summer was over.

I warned - yes I did. Not that this is going to happen, but...at D7 seeing 20+C 850mb air over southern Manatoba is preprecarious even for us.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I know....that's a potential disaster....I was just focusing on their current disasters that range from floods, crippling icestorms, ocnl blizzards, flooding, tornadoes...you name it.

Can you image that doing that now?! dude, this nation would be reduced to a 3rd world country -

Both BDL & ORH have gusts listed at around 30mph. ORH's seems to contradict the report saying that there were up to 100mph gusts in eastern CT and the fact that the tract was not too far east of them.

I guess it still begs the question....just what were the winds like?

BTW, I didn't know that Wunderground had that data....I'll add that to my links. Thanks!

Yeah, funny how caught up in the weeds forks were yesterday, and their posts reflected that with all those homages to autumn and how the summer was over.

I warned - yes I did. Not that this is going to happen, but...at D7 seeing 20+C 850mb air over southern Manatoba is preprecarious even for us.

There was a few days where it looked warm for later next week...I think I even mentioned that a day or two ago. Looks like a decent cool shot (esp for NNE) beginning of next week, then the warm up later next week...perhaps very warm.

I think there was some joking going on too...but the first sort of autumnal storm always congers up thoughts of Fall. I know my mind wandered..even though I knew last August 31 was like 96..lol, so it can get hot.

Peaked at 84Foff a low of 53F. Nice rebound. Today was a 10 out of 10 for summer.

Nice 31 degree movement. We only went up 27 degrees. 51 to 78

Wonder if I can go the rest of the year without AC. We did run it for a little while after our trip, just to get some of the mustiness out of the air.

11 days since we were at 80F

Istink at math! only 9 days since 80F

ORH at +0.6F for August

I might not see 80 for a while

Wow, there's the proof, amazing torch month its been.Whew!lol

I'm in mrg land help

We try and try and still a few riff raff get in.

Couple guys up here on mt greylock doing the app trail....almost there!!!! Pretty cool

Did you hike Thunderbolt? You should scout it so you and your buds can ski it this Winter.

How are things in the MRG household? Sleep is overrated.

Everything is going surprisingly well. 2nd one is easier. I did abandon my bed for a guest room 1 night.lol

Today was as good as it gets working outside Pete, just perfect, especially since Julie is off home with the kids alone, it was like vacation!:thumbsup:

We've been kidding around but honestly it has been so cool and beautiful up here, 3 of the last 4 days in the 60's and today sunny mid 70's. Easy summer livin'. Don't get used to it.

Joe, they do sell iron fire pit rings that can be surrounded by blocks... but yours has that back wall which will throw heat back atcha.

Good for the 25" of snow you will be getting this winter :thumbsup:

Exactly keeps us warm in winter...........25" might be a stretch!

Archived