joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Summer's Swan Song

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was your forecast for last winter..so keep at it!!

Kev, been meaning to tell you , the track coach at Tolland Middle school, Mrs Churchill, Kiki to me, is a good friend. Your kids in middle school yet? She told me yesterday that they are starting late due to asbestos removal. Great lady and a good baseball player.

In a sick way, it would be funny to see the meltdowns in here, if '98-'99 were to happen and Phil gets all the snow.

It really would. I honestly would be content with a classic KU and decent snow up in C/N VT for ski season. Other than that after last winter I'm set for 1 or 2 more.

One of those magazines voted West Haven,CT, "the friendliest city" in CT and the best to raise kids or some garbage.

If you've been here, you'd know neither of those was true....

Don't know much about Tolland though.

Really? Any town in CT being labeled 'friendliest' anything is downright laughable. lmaosmiley.gif If I could just get rid of my house I can finally leave that state behind forever.

Yeah, but only for a few days..he's been back and updating on Facebook. He sometimes gets irritated and fed up with the board and takes long breaks

I don't think anything happened to irritate him. He's got a lot going on at home too....I'm sure I'll find out soon enough, what it's like. I won't be on like I am now.

I don't think anything happened to irritate him. He's got a lot going on at home too....I'm sure I'll find out soon enough, what it's like. I won't be on like I am now.

Uh oh...That means kids are coming soon in the Noguiera household.

You can always find time to pop on the board..either early in themorning and in the evenings...and drive bys during the day..esp if you get a phone with internet

You can always find time to pop on the board..either early in themorning and in the evenings...and drive bys during the day..esp if you get a phone with internet

There are reasons Scooter is the #1 poster on the board...no kids is one of them

Face it, you get fed up with the boards from time to time and take 24 hour breaks.

Temps soaring ... 64.9F!

LOL close..Nogueira.

Nah nothing is planned right now..just saying. I'll have time, but won't be able to weenie out like I do now, during storms.

Archived