• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

Lol.  I knew I should have looked it up.  Wrong color.

Gold, white, navy blue.  Could I have been any further off?

UNCG

I am in my last semester at UNCG's M.A. Applied Economics program.  There's a good chance I will be moving out of this area once I graduate, though.

You can be forgiven about not knowing our school colors.  There isn't exactly a lot of school spirit at UNCG.  Our basketball team can't even compete in the SoCon. :(

I am in my last semester at UNCG's M.A. Applied Economics program.  There's a good chance I will be moving out of this area once I graduate, though.

You can be forgiven about not knowing our school colors.  There isn't exactly a lot of school spirit at UNCG.  Our basketball team can't even compete in the SoCon. :(

Bad form on my part for sure.  In my defense, my wife is also a UNCG grad.  Back then they alternated four different colors for the classes.  Her class color was green so I guess that was in my mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife and I took a short ride and stopped at the NC Field of Honor in Kernersville.  A tasteful and quite impressive site honoring NC servicemen from all branches, all wars.

medium800.jpg

My bride next to a section of steel beam from the World Trade Center tower number 2.

large.jpg

And your old mod next to the US Army obelisk.

large.jpg

My wife and I took a short ride and stopped at the NC Field of Honor in Kernersville. A tasteful and quite impressive site honoring NC servicemen from all branches, all wars.

medium800.jpg

My bride next to a section of steel beam from the World Trade Center tower number 2.

large.jpg

And your old mod next to the US Army obelisk.

large.jpg

How did you get the obelisk , to have your birthday on it? :)

Nice pics!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have come a long way in the five years since I first accessed this amazing site.  I learned a lot of new things, met a lot of great people.  I have also met and exceeded goals, most of which I was told I would never make.  I went from 245 pounds to 145 pounds.  I became a published author of romance and romance/mystery books, 17 as of today, and working on two more.  I left an abusive relationship only to find my true path with a disabled vet who convinced me to move to Michigan.  I became a grandmother 3 times over to Kloe Marie, Autumn Breeze Lynn, and Symphony Rose Lynn.  I went on a 23 state road trip in the summer of 2015 and had the most amazing time, and coming to the conclusion that being on the back of a Harley while going through the mountains is the best place to work out problems and storylines.

12670699_10206150567619525_9039004485432

My daughter Amber and her 5 month old Autumn.

13051496_10201775706630214_3917484489566

My son Patrick, his fiancee Hannah, and Symphony

12311299_928398977208952_435041566290811

Brian and his daughter Kloe

And of course, me:

From this:

12033106_10207718566382445_5147529563998

To this:

12033136_10207702595503183_435519868378512733642_10208639028753429_2743643704430

I have come a long way in the five years since I first accessed this amazing site.  I learned a lot of new things, met a lot of great people.  I have also met and exceeded goals, most of which I was told I would never make.  I went from 245 pounds to 145 pounds.  I became a published author of romance and romance/mystery books, 17 as of today, and working on two more.  I left an abusive relationship only to find my true path with a disabled vet who convinced me to move to Michigan.  I became a grandmother 3 times over to Kloe Marie, Autumn Breeze Lynn, and Symphony Rose Lynn.  I went on a 23 state road trip in the summer of 2015 and had the most amazing time, and coming to the conclusion that being on the back of a Harley while going through the mountains is the best place to work out problems and storylines.

My daughter Amber and her 5 month old Autumn.

My son Patrick, his fiancee Hannah, and Symphony

Brian and his daughter Kloe

And of course, me:

From this:

To this:

Just as beautiful today as you were 5 years ago  :wub:       btw....._ichigan is a beautiful state  ;)    :ph34r:

• 1 month later...
  • Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic