12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
DC/MD/VA/WV General Obs/Disc: mid-July - end of August

Ellinwood

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we're going to get whipped by the tail of a beast. Yaay. For like 5 minutes. Better than nothing I guess.

it's ripping rain here now.. has been for a bit. could easily snag 1" or so if it keeps up.

Heavy heavy rain

The wife and I just got back from Mike's American Grill - we got on Rolling Road just as the rain came in. Nasty, nasty looking cloud to the NNE as we left. I got a picture of it on my phone and will try to load it if I get a chance.

Finally broke the duck after all that fringiness.

Talked to my mom, said Pasadena got it's ass kicked, she has a large oak that was split and a maple with significant damage. Too dark to see anything else since they are without power. She said trees had fallen across route 100 and magothy bridge road, for those who know the area. I'd imagine 5alarmphoto and wxmeddler were also hit hard.

Talked to my mom, said Pasadena got it's ass kicked, she has a large oak that was split and a maple with significant damage. Too dark to see anything else since they are without power. She said trees had fallen across route 100 and magothy bridge road, for those who know the area. I'd imagine 5alarmphoto and wxmeddler were also hit hard.

Dang. Hope everything is ok.

I had a pretty good light show here around 7PM on and it finally let loose around 7:30. Nice dumping

Archived