• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
SNE Conference Disco

Damage In Tolland

just paid and registered...so i will be rooming with Rich and Randy Thurs and Fri nights...but I have no room lined up for Sat night...hopefully when I get there some nice person will let me crash in their room...of course i will help with the cost of the room...

I can get TB to pass out in the lobby Sat ,free bed no strings attached, no worries about me, seriously.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be nice if we can commandeer a common area like PVD had, and turn it into a Dr. Dre video.

I certainly hope so, one thing that sucked last year was the lack of that, hanging in the bar all the time sucked, we ended up on the front entrance entertaining ourselves and guests.

The best route to avoid the most congested section of I-95 (SW CT/NYC) coming from northern CT/MA area would be I-84 to I-684 which at its end turns into the Hutchinson River Pkwy south to the Cross County Pkwy to the Saw Mill River Pkwy south which turns into the Hudson Pkwy then right over the GW Bridge. It's a lot quicker and shorter than taking 287 all the way around and down into central NJ.

The best route to avoid the most congested section of I-95 (SW CT/NYC) coming from northern CT/MA area would be I-84 to I-684 which at its end turns into the Hutchinson River Pkwy south to the Cross County Pkwy to the Saw Mill River Pkwy south which turns into the Hudson Pkwy then right over the GW Bridge. It's a lot quicker and shorter than taking 287 all the way around and down into central NJ.

thanks...that's actually the same route that mapquest gives me.

Hopefully it won't be awful since we are going to be heading through that area around 8 to 10pm.

Hopefully it won't be awful since we are going to be heading through that area around 8 to 10pm.

84 to 91 south to the Meritt pky is actually the best route. Many times 84 in HFD and Waterbury especially are bad. I would avoid that route and take the Meritt at all costs

It's a good route if you want to avoid going through NYC. I used it for years going back and forth to Penn State, and it's the route everyone around here uses to do the reverse commute between the West Side and Westchester/CT. My biggest piece of advice for those that will take I-684 is watch your speed. 684 is straight, wide, and traffic is usually very light so it's easy to find yourself going 80+ without realizing it, and with the wide grassy and tree filled median cops like to sit there and run radar. Often times you'll come to the end of a strip of trees and a NYS Trooper will be sitting there in the median facing you with his radar so they've got you at close range and with very little doubt. It's a 30 mile highway so the difference between following the 65 mph speed limit and flying at 80 won't buy you much time (you'll save maybe five minutes) but there's a high risk of an expensive ticket.

Giddy up................Best Route Ever, take it all the time. Cross Bronx Expressway=Depression.

food...talks...food...talks...food...drinking...sex...

wash rinse repeat

??? really, cause there are 50 males going and 4 females...and 3 of the females have significant others...

well i suppose 25 out of the 50 men that will be there prefer men...then i can see how there will be sex...

food...talks...food...talks...food...drinking...sex...

wash rinse repeat

??? really, cause there are 50 males going and 4 females...and 3 of the females have significant others...

well i suppose 25 out of the 50 men that will be there prefer men...then i can see how there will be sex...

:lmao: :lmao:

OMG!! Everybody better have their cameras for this one!!! It's going to be GREAT!!!!!!!! Can't wait!

hmmm...not that I'm saying there will be cameras when sex is happenin'...the main events, I mean... :arrowhead:

--Turtle

Hey guys, My family lives in Baltimore and my Dad turns 80 this weekend. I am flying into BWI on Friday afternoon. I wish I could go to the conference but will have family things going on of course. Maybe I could get away to stop by for an hour or two to meet some of you guys. Don't know if you have to register for the whole thing to just stop in for a short while. I tried to find a contact person to email, does anyone know? Just frustrating to "be in the neighborhood" and not able to attend. Can't see spending $135 to be able to just stop by for a short while.

On another note I am from Baltimore and do not miss those 102F days with 73F DP. You will be in for a real treat! One of the reasons I moved to Central NH. Hate that stuff. My Dad being an old guys likes keeping the house at 80F even with the AC. Crap!

Gene

Hey guys, My family lives in Baltimore and my Dad turns 80 this weekend. I am flying into BWI on Friday afternoon. I wish I could go to the conference but will have family things going on of course. Maybe I could get away to stop by for an hour or two to meet some of you guys. Don't know if you have to register for the whole thing to just stop in for a short while. I tried to find a contact person to email, does anyone know? Just frustrating to "be in the neighborhood" and not able to attend. Can't see spending $135 to be able to just stop by for a short while.

On another note I am from Baltimore and do not miss those 102F days with 73F DP. You will be in for a real treat! One of the reasons I moved to Central NH. Hate that stuff. My Dad being an old guys likes keeping the house at 80F even with the AC. Crap!

Gene

I'm sure you can stop in and see us. I would say stop into the hotel Friday or Saturday later afternoon or evening. PM Will and/or Stormtracker for details..but we'd love to meet you.

I'm sure you can stop in and see us. I would say stop into the hotel Friday or Saturday later afternoon or evening. PM Will and/or Stormtracker for details..but we'd love to meet you.

Thanks Kev. My flight gets in BWI around 3ish. Maybe before I rent the car and head over to the folks house I will just come over and see whats going on. Maybe I could give some type of donation even if I just stop by for a bit.

Gene

Gene

Gene just stop by we will be milling about.

Archived