wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
SNE Conference Disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ifyou want to lose weight dude..start running. simple as that. You'd lose 10 lbs in 2 weeks if you ran 3-5 miles every other day.

I'm gonna bang out a quick 10 miler early tomorrow before you clowns get there. may not shower either

I've been now and then. Not a big fan of it, but I know cardio is key. I don't really have that much to shed..maybe 10-15 pounds or so. I eat well...no fast food crap, but sometimes I like to snack. Of course, my schedule does not help.

I've been now and then. Not a big fan of it, but I know cardio is key. I don't really have that much to shed..maybe 10-15 pounds or so. I eat well...no fast food crap, but sometimes I like to snack. Of course, my schedule does not help.

Not to mention all the roids and stuff you're pumping into your body. If you got off those you'd be fine

You will lose ten pounds stuck in traffic in NJ with HI of 110.

Hey guys. Why arn't you flying?

I am headed to BWI on Friday from MHT and got a $59 each way on SW airlines. Have driven from BOS to BWI many times. Best way is 84 thru Hartford to Danbury into NY. Then 684 south to White Plains. Then 287 west over Tappen Zee to Garden State Parkway. Connect to NJ Turnpike to Delaware Memorial Bridge to 95. Follow 95 into Maryland thru Baltimore Harbor Tunnel to BWI. Reduce air pressure in tires, aspalt will be super hot and tire pressure will be way higher than what it should be! Have family stuff going on but still would like to stop by and meet you guys.

Gene

PS Who from New England is going?

I don't understand why he can't simply answer a friends text. It's plain and simply rude.

I just talked with Scooter who was nice enough to call me. Sounds like you'll be here after 9:00 or so

Why don't you just call him? Lol if they don't answer, then they're azz holes

Hey guys. Why arn't you flying?

I am headed to BWI on Friday from MHT and got a $59 each way on SW airlines. Have driven from BOS to BWI many times. Best way is 84 thru Hartford to Danbury into NY. Then 684 south to White Plains. Then 287 west over Tappen Zee to Garden State Parkway. Connect to NJ Turnpike to Delaware Memorial Bridge to 95. Follow 95 into Maryland thru Baltimore Harbor Tunnel to BWI. Reduce air pressure in tires, aspalt will be super hot and tire pressure will be way higher than what it should be! Have family stuff going on but still would like to stop by and meet you guys.

Gene

PS Who from New England is going?

Yep got the 59 too

TS for your vacation?

who knows lol, I cant control it, I will start paying attention later next week, unless its a strong cat two we stay put, dunes are 15-20 ft high where we stay. I hope not, a recurve would be perfect, low dps and great clean head and higher surf!

who knows lol, I cant control it, I will start paying attention later next week, unless its a strong cat two we stay put, dunes are 15-20 ft high where we stay. I hope not, a recurve would be perfect, low dps and great clean head and higher surf!

Should be good swells anyway,have fun.

Archived