joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE Conference Disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather pass out next to a toilet, than puke on my friend's car.

Exactly.

I'm pretty good about that stuff...whenever I couldn't make it to a bathroom I just had a trash can next to me. Only twice did I ever throw up in something other than a toilet or a garbage can (not counting outside); a few years ago I threw up in my friends bedroom (he actually returned the favor by throwing up in my bedroom last week), and the other time was on the bus coming home from the first Wolf Pack game I was 21 at...I threw up inside my brother's jersey and he didn't find out about it until 4-5 months later.

This is the most anticipated conference yet for me......I am already in heavy anticipation mode.

First time since conference '08 that Will and I will be carpooling down with Kev and the first time ever that Scooter will be along for the ride; it also certainly doesn't hurt that my accident is now a distant memory and I am 98% recovered and back to normal.

Good times ahead!

This is the most anticipated conference yet for me......I am already in heavy anticipation mode.

First time since conference '08 that Will and I will be carpooling down with Kev and the first time ever that Scooter will be along for the ride; it also certainly doesn't hurt that my accident is now a distant memory and I am 98% recovered and back to normal.

Good times ahead!

Take pics, please...

That is a car full of weenies that has never been equalled

MRG would be the most logical..but he would never balls up and do it. His girlfriend would put her foot down

I could barely get you guys to go to Northampton with interstate highways taking you right to the Brewery's door. I can't imagine the p*ssing and moaning we'd hear if we planned anything for up here. My gal pal is so totally cool she rarely if ever gives me sh*t. The only thing she ever gives me grief about is the my dangerous thrill seeking.

For all the tough talk about not being married and trying to be a pimp....we know who has the sack.

Lol, this from the guy who spent all last year planning a wedding. I'm as married as you can be and happily so, we just don't have a silly piece of paper . Plus, my vast holdings are protected from all but a paternity suit.lol

I could barely get you guys to go to Northampton with interstate highways taking you right to the Brewery's door. I can't imagine the p*ssing and moaning we'd hear if we planned anything for up here. My gal pal is so totally cool she rarely if ever gives me sh*t. The only thing she ever gives me grief about is the my dangerous thrill seeking.

Are you and Kevin sharing a room down in Baltimore?

Archived