joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Severe wx potential Wednesday

free_man

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Springfield new tornado looks like it may go through Worcester. Slight northern component to the easterly movement. Wow.........I don't remember this many tornadoes EVER in my lifetime either in the NYC area growing up or here for the past 20 years and the 7 years from 1969-76.

TV coverage is spotty and annoying in places. Instead of covering the storms on the ground right now, some are cutting away to cover damage behind the storms or show video of a 20 minute or older storm. Damage coverage and older video can be shown on aftermath shows AFTER the storms have completely cleared the state. There are still people in the path.

I was just mentioning to friends last week that if nationally, this year's storms rival 1953, we have something to worry about in Massachusetts. Here we are a few days later.

That Springfield new tornado looks like it may go through Worcester. Slight northern component to the easterly movement. Wow.........I don't remember this many tornadoes EVER in my lifetime either in the NYC area growing up or here for the past 20 years and the 7 years from 1969-76.

Circulation seems to be heading due east... should stay south of Worcester.

Archived